Below are links to each of the 13 printable stories along with their respective comprehension tests. They must be printed on legal size 8.5" X 14" paper. For each, simply load the printer tray with the legal sized paper and select print this page. After the page prints, turn the sheet over and re-insert into the printer tray. Scroll the word file down to the second page and once more select print this page for printing the back side. Each story file has both the story and its associated comprehension test. For printing the corresponding answer vocabulary test and answer sheet, click here.
Click the story title for its printable comprehension questions and vocabulary list with definitions as a .pdf file.
The overall objective and results of the project summarized
1. The Nurse’s Office Story and Questions
2. The Across the Tracks Girl Story and Questions
3. The Dirty, Disgusting and Diseased Story and Questions
4. What Dad Never Taught Me Story and Questions
5. He’ll Blow His Fingers Off Story and Questions
6. The Ledger Story and Questions
7. The Spalding 7 and Titleist 3:23 Story and Questions
8. The Brantwoodian Villain
9. The Rock and Roll Hall of Shame Story and Questions
10. The Town Theater Story and Questions
11. Battle of the Alimentary Canal Story and Questions
12. The Report Card Story and Questions
13. The Schwinn Panther Story and Questions